Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving time is all about gratitude, and there are so many things to be grateful for.

When I teach yoga to kids, I end the class with the Do Nothing Pose (Savasana), playing a soothing lullaby while the children relax in this pose. (The kids love House at Pooh Corner by Kenny Loggins.) Once the song is over, I have them slowly come to a seated position in Easy Pose.

From this seated position, I ask each child what they are grateful for. I start by telling them what I am grateful for, and then tell them that Gratitude is a Winning Attitude!

Try practicing gratitude with your children this Thanksgiving, and extend this attitude of appreciation through the upcoming holidays and beyond!

Wishing you a Thanksgiving full of health, grace, and gratitude for all the many blessings in your lives!!